Baseball Sluggers is the upcoming game by Com2Us in Early May. We have some of the first available screenshots and a gameplay video to show as well as some great information.
Key Brand Powers
• Online matchup mode (Multi-player)
• Cool slamming 3D camera and sound effects
• Identified look for each players in the matchup world: character customization
• iPhone/ iPod Touch optimized control: tilt and touch (touch-motion control)
• Partnership with one of the official bat of MLB, for real baseball equipments
• Item balls enable players to attack and defend their games in the matchup mode
1. Four different play modes: Matchup, Arcade, Training, and Classic modes
2. Head-to-head online match-ups with friends and rivals
3. Seven item balls with different traits and benefits
4. Player customization (self-ID creation)
1) Body: face, hairs, skin, etc.
2) Look: jersey, pants, cleats shoes, glasses, eye patches, etc.
3) Baseball equipments: bats, gloves, helmets, etc.
5. Social networking
1) Friend register
2) Message inbox (expected to be available from v 1.0.2)
6. Virtual item store (expected to be available this June when Apple opens SDK 3.0