iFoneReviews does not personally endorse any products advertised on this site

Preview: Zombie Attack- Second Wave

Author: iPhone Reviews // Category:

Boom! IUGO has come with some juicy information about a Triple Threat of Games (I suppose a foursome if you included A.D.D) that are all pending review with Apple. Check out what they have in store for the coming weeks. Starting with a SCARE!

Just when you thought it was safe…ZA! is back! Lovers of zombies and tower defense-style games combined have a second chance to tear into more zombies with more weapons and in more locations than ever before.

IUGO built upon what you loved best about the original Zombie Attack! game making it bigger, better and bloodier! Your mission: play as a survivor from the ultimate Zombie Apocalypse, protect your shack and stay alive. Kill zombies, earn points and cash to upgrade your weapons and bolster your fire power. Easy tilt and touch-screen controls make ZA! 2 an instant iPhone-exclusive favorite.

Features:

7 turrets (3 new, including the Pulsewave)

New upgrades to super turrets

4 maps of varying sizes including Backyard and Trailer Park

Hordes of challenges, 5 for each map

6 zombie types (4 new, including the Hound and Cheerleader)

Instantaneous save when quitting the app

Online high scores list for each map, local lists for challenges and personal records

Automatic iPod music support (Just play your music and start the game)

3.0 USERS!! Additional iPod music playback option

IUGO high-quality and polish






8 Responses to "Preview: Zombie Attack- Second Wave"

AppStore Reviewer Says :
December 4, 2009 at 6:55 PM

I love IUGO games! My favorite one is by far Star Hogs - that game is friggin amazing. Zombie Wave 2 definitely looks better than its predecessor.

(thisismyemailthanks2@gmail.com)

AlvinDj Says :
December 4, 2009 at 8:35 PM

Been pondering whether to purchase this TD game till date.. haha... seems to be receiving lot'sa positive comments and remarks from the forum'ers till date... hmm...

Email : AlvinDj(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Twitter : @AlvinDj7

Anonymous Says :
December 5, 2009 at 12:45 PM

There are better TD games.
btupsidedown@aol.com

keylogger Says :
October 4, 2011 at 3:44 AM

Really interesting blog

Anonymous Says :
November 28, 2011 at 8:14 PM

..nice game
..i really love it!

*_* maica *_*
Buy and Sell

progressive auto insurance Says :
February 1, 2012 at 8:12 PM

I Really enjoyed your blog. I simply saved the idea. I am a typical guest of your web site Let me reveal That with my friends .Thank you.

auto insurance in florida Says :
February 1, 2012 at 8:28 PM

I became very motivated to find this great site. I needed by way of thanking anyone because of this educational and also useful read.

Anonymous Says :
June 21, 2021 at 1:28 AM

Zombie games or COD call it anything I am just addicted to every action game online or offline. But these days being under the burden of so many essay writing tasks, I am unable to get my hands on my PS4 or even on my phone. But as soon as I find someone to do my essay cheap online, I will plug in my PlayStation next minute and killing all the zombies, dhuz dhuz dhuz…

Post a Comment

All reviews done on this website use a promotional code
from the developers unless otherwise stated